This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current. You may like to check out the latest jobs in the professional jobs category
1. Continuously improve the quality of the English website by checking website content, reading content, and comparing with other websites.
2. Edit translations/texts, and improve marketing potential.
1. 22 hours/week minimum in our Guilin office
2. Over 2 years experience in English editingYour mother tongue must be English; Chinese language ability would be a plus.
3. Bachelor degree or above, or relevant professional qualification
4. Proficient in interpersonal communication and coordinationInterest in China and traveling
5. Proficient in using Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook)
6. Excellent organizational and learning ability
Benefits of Working with China Highlights
1. 22 hours/week flexible working time
2. Work with a vigorous and friendly young Chinese team.
3. An opportunity to learn Chinese while working and traveling
4. Travel opportunity annually
5. Work visa provided after signing contract
6. 10,000 yuan bonus annually after the second year, and flexible holiday time
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.