This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current. You may like to check out the latest jobs in the professional jobs category
1．To communicate and liaise internally to fully understand the requirements and formats required for producing content for communication mediums; e.g. product datasheets, product manuals, newsletters, tender responses and the likes.
2．To provide creative and technical writing for documents and general publications to convey a clear and effective message to the desired audience.
3．Collect and bring together information efficiently by working in a team environment with the relevant staff and teams e.g. engineers, sales and marketing.
4．To efficiently control Product Line Management (PLM) document life cycles.
5．To maintain a generic database to assist Document Management.
6．To support copywriting activities for corporate messages.
7．To assist B2B marketing related activities in different forms.
8．Provide creative writing and thinking proficiency.
– 5+ years experience in technical writing
– Excellent English business writing and presentation skills, native English speaker most preferred
– Experienced in optical and RF technology
– Familiar with: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office, Corel Draw.
-Living in China and basic Mandarin is a strong plus
– An exceptional eye for detail and a technical aptitude
CV and more info please contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.