This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current. You may like to check out the latest jobs in the professional jobs category
– To help the company open up new markets in Brazil and Argentina as well as support the company’s current sales and manufacturing operations there.
– To maintain a database on our competitors’ movements
– To assess the profit potential of releasing new products and releasing current products into new regions
– To compile a pricing matrix for our products
– To identify investment opportunities
– To find the customs requirements and applicable duties to import and export our products
– Native speakers from Brazil
– Bachelor’s degree (those with online degrees need not apply)
– Fluent in English
– At least two years of work experience
– Ability to speak Mandarin is NOT necessary
– A “Z” work visa
– Free housing
– Medical insurance
– Yearly round trip airplane ticket
– An excellent Mandarin learning environment, 8,000 employees to learn from
Salary – RMB based, depends on candidate skill level and assigned responsibilities
If you wish to apply for this position, please, forward us your CV in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.