This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current.
5500-7500RMB/Month plus other allowance!Public University located in beautiful city-Chongqing,need ESl teachers who majors IT,Literature,Writing and German teacher ,in August,2013
*** Monthly Salary:5500-7500 RMB/Month
*** Free well-furnished apartment
*** Airfare reimbursement
*** Z-visa sponsorship
*** Insurance provided
*** Overtime allowance
1. Schools provide local airport/station pick up.
2. Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
3. Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
4. Low living expendiure, about 1000-2000RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
5. We are completely free!!!
- Contract Period: August,2013, start for one year contract
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 16-20hours/week
– Students’Age: 18-23
– Class Size: 25-35
– Duration of each class: 40-45 minutes
- Location Available:Chongqing city
- Vacancy: 2
★ Native English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand (If you are not Native English apeaker,please do not apply for)
★ Age between 21-50
★ At least two years related teaching experience
★ Teaching certificate
★ Minimum of BA degree
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred
★ Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
（If you are not Native English speaker, please do not apply for ）
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you’d like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact us by
Wait! If this job isn’t suitable for you, check out the other jobs in the teaching jobs category. Alternatively, you may find a professional job more to your liking.
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.