Asia Content Specialist (Mandarin),who is ready to move to Bangkok!
• Create and write Chinese content for Asia market
• Contribute to devote creative ideas regarding marketing related amterials
• Source good content for products and trends, and developing marketing trend for the company
• Develop and create content to support both off-line such as print-ad, leaflet / brochure and on-line marketing campaign such as search marketing, email marketing, viral, mobile,
• Interest in travel, cuisine, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and other related trends
• Knowledge of SEO content is a plus
• Research relevant topics to company product and create content
• Write unique content that are useful and relevant to company product
• To liaise with agencies and some other supplies
• manage all the Digital Marketing and Social Media affairs
• Report to Business Development Director – Asia
Other tasks/responsibilities may include:
• Post/Share existing content and new content on main social media sites such as (facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, instagram)
• Post/Share existing content and new content on social bookmarking websites
• Male or Female with Thai/ Chinese nationality age 24-35 years old
• Minimum 3 year sales experience with Travel Agency or Hospitality Industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or Marketing related fields
• Good command of written and spoken English, Thai and Chinese
• Proficient with use of computers including Microsoft Office and Internet
• Good documentation management skills
• Having experiences in Chinese speaking Asia country is an advantages
• Strong organizing and coordinating skills.
• Able to perform multitasking and finish work within team.
• Good personality and attitude, service mind, energetic and able to work under pressure as a team
• Cooperate with Project team, be responsible for meeting all groups; VIP / luxury / incentive clients
• Active and Initiative person and able to work under pressure with tight deadline
• 5 Working days
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.