This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current. You may like to check out the latest jobs in the professional jobs category
Visual Designer at Trekiz Web Travel Platform in Beijing
This is a full-time Beijing based position. Any interested candidates must be in Beijing or have plans to come in the immediate future if selected for an interview.
Job specifications and responsibilities:
– Responsible for visual design, including corporate brand design (VI, advertisements, web design, animation and other promotional design work) and product brand design.
– Play an active role in brand management. Set the standards for the corporate VI
– Play an active role in discussions of work processes and methods.
– Passion for innovation and visual design. Always aware of the newest trends
– Desire to work in a startup company
– Strong conceptual and graphic design skills (VI, advertisements, promotional material, etc.) and multi-media design. Capable of handling the process from brainstorming stage to graphic realization.
– Strong strategic planning skills and copywriting ability
– Experience working in advertising and/or design companies is preferred. Experience with design for/in e-commerce platforms is an advantage.
– Have a good understanding of the IT industry, and skilled at understanding client needs
– Strong execution skills and sense of responsibility. Good team player with excellent communication skills.
– Proficient in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and After Effects
– Bachelor’s degree or above in art, design or other related majors (for outstanding talents,
it’s possible that we may adjust the requirements regarding educational degree)
Development opportunities and compensation:
As a member of the core team of this fast-growing start-up company, top performers can expect fast career development. Exact salary depends on employee’s level of ability and experience. The probation period is 3 months. After the conclusion of the probation period, the company may provide a certain percentage of Options according to employee’s performance and ability.
Contact: Get in touch ASAP if this job sounds interesting and you feel you’re a strong fit! Please send your English resume along with samples of your previous work to email@example.com. Appropriate candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Wait! If this job isn’t suitable for you, check out the other jobs in the professional jobs category. Alternatively, you may find a teaching job more to your liking.
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.