This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current. You may like to check out the latest jobs in the teaching jobs category
Get paid at least $600 per week for 15hrs teaching / week with FREE private accommodation. No experience or study in education needed (but a plus), training will be provided if needed. Explore and start your new career in China. Submit your application today!
Job Description and Benefits
• China Government sponsored program
• NO application fees
• FREE 120 hours TESOL Online Training provided if needed
• Location will be in China
• Airport pick-up upon arrival in China
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa & residence permit are provided
• No need to know to speak or understand Chinese
• 2.5 Days (15 hours) of teaching per week, 20 lessons of 45 minutes each
• Overtime paid of $40 AUD
• Paid public holidays
• Comprehensive health insurance provided
• Course time is only during morning or afternoon
• Contract duration of 12 months and possibility of renew
• School type, Kindergarten to High school
• Students age range is 4 – 15 years old
• Private full accommodation provided and paid by the school
• Electricity, repair, maintenance and other charges are paid by the Teacher
• Salary minimum of $2400 AUD per month (every 15th of each month)
• Development and opportunity for career advancement
• Meals are at your own expense
• Up to $1200 AUD airfare will be reimbursed after the completion of one-year full-time contract
• Another $1200 AUD bonus after the completion of one-year full-time contract with satisfactory
• Bachelor degree in any majors with 2 years working experience in education
• IF NO Education experience, bachelor degree in any major applicants will need to do 120 hours TESOL online training with China Institute.
• No criminal record
• Native English speaker
• Age requirement, between 22 to 55 years old
All should be either certified scanned or original or certified copies, no photos
For more information,please visit our website at http://mindeducation.com.au/teaching-in-china-en.html.
To submit your application or if you have any questions, you may contact us through email at email@example.com or fill up this form http://mindeducation.com.au/teachingform.html.
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.