This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current.
We are a language service provider with collaboration with Xian Jiaotong University (Top 9 universities in China) and the Queensland Government of Australia in offering a foundation program in Xian, China.
Currently, we are looking for highly qualified ESL / English teachers to take up the teaching responsibilities for the required subjects. Reporting to the Head Teacher and the Director of Academics, the selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Conducting classes of no less than 24 hours per week
- Setting out the teaching plan according to the curriculum provided by the institution
- Writing the weekly teaching plan and to ensure that the lessons are taught according to the learning outcomes as set
- Participating in the weekly teachers’ meeting to share feedback amongst the peers
- Assigning and marking assignments, quizzes, projects, examination papers and other forms of assessments
- Providing tutorial and counseling support to students
- Holding regular office hours to allow students to get assistance on academic or non-academic issues
- Cooperating closely with the program administrators on day-to-day basis on sharing the student progress and performance
- Meeting with students and parents whenever necessary
- Organizing and participating in information seminar, self-development sessions, students activities, etc
Attributes and qualifications:
- Bachelor or master degree in English or Teaching or must have a Teaching Certification License.
- Holder of TESL or TESOL
- A minimum of 2 years’ of teaching experience in English for high school students
- Experience in teaching Chinese students is highly recommend
- Passionate in teaching, with good attitude, patience and self-motivation
- Have good understanding about Chinese culture and the study styles of Chinese students
Interested parties, please attach your full CV and expected salary package to:
8D, 8/F, Winner Building, 62 South 2nd Ring Road, Beilin District, Xi’an, China
Postal Code: 710054
Attention: HR Department
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.