This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current. You may like to check out the latest jobs in the professional jobs category
International Marketing Specialist Needed in Beijing
About the employer:
The OSP Piano, the Patented Product of Xiaoyezi (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd., is funded by Kai-fu Lee’s Innovation Works and developed by research teams from Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong and Silicon Valley.
The OSP Piano is the one who can teach you to play the piano. We believe that everyone has the right to enjoy music, and that’s why we are dedicated to combine the mobile internet with musical education. The ONE is more than an excellent piano, but also an Internet product, a perfect combination of software and hardware. Just connect your iPhone/iPad/Android to The ONE, it interacts with the (Smart Piano) App to let you enjoy many functions such as teaching, practicing, game playing and sharing.
As the one and only Apple MFi certified smart piano, The ONE creates a precedent for smart musical instruments, assists many brand new music-loving beginners to play piano, and achieves the goal that “Everyone has the right to enjoy music”. Just months after hitting the market, The ONE has topped the sales of all the piano brands. On 11.11 Shopping Festival 2014, The ONE was the best-selling musical instrument of the entire web, surpassing the total sales volume of brands ranking 2rd to 20th. Moreover, The ONE has been selected as one of 2014’s Top 50 Internet products, covering the awards of Hardware of the year, Most Innovative Product of 2014, Star of Start-ups of 2014.
Now, for the development of our international market, we’re looking for International Marketing Specialist, can work with us in Beijing at once.
1. Responsible for marketing and promotion plans and their implementation for the smart piano in international market.
2. Responsible for making all kinds of publicity materials, designing and updating English website of company.
3. Create and organize promotion and sales event, including exhibitions, product launch and press conference at home and abroad.
The perfect candidate: with internet working experience & music related working experience, or someone like music very much.
We want native English speaker, someone from US, Canada, AUS, or New Zealand, most welcome, we need someone now in China
1. Come from US, Canada, AUS, or New Zealand most welcome, Bachelor degree or above, with excellent in written and spoken English and Mandarin. –with good Chinese language ability
2. One years or above related working experience, with internet or music related industries market experience candidate is preferred.
3. Have strong communication ability, creative thinking, sharp market insight and good team cooperation spirit.
4. Have a sense of responsibility, willing to grow together with our company.
Our benefit and advantage:
1, anti fog office environment, Wangjing Sohu Office building is designed with Anti fog air circulation system – it’s very good for your health.
2, flexible working system and working time
3, free lunch and dinner, snacks and fruit unlimited supply – every day;
4, the company reimburse 40% rents (RMB 800 at most each month)
5, regularly enjoy professional health massage service;
6, the company has the piano room, any employee can play and enjoy.
If you’re qualified and interested in this position, please visit our website to apply:
Wait! If this job isn’t suitable for you, check out the other jobs in the professional jobs category. Alternatively, you may find a teaching job more to your liking.
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.