This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current. You may like to check out the latest jobs in the teaching jobs category
Want to teach in China?
Live the ESL life you want in Zhangjiagang, China! Our Oral English teachers have relaxed schedules with no seat-warming so they can enjoy life in one of China’s cleanest, most modern cities. Here are the details:
– No evenings or weekend hours required!
– FREE furnished apartment, including all bills, on-demand tv and movies, and wifi.
– 9,000-10,000 RMB per month, depending on experience.
– 18-24 teaching hours per week – blocks are 40 minutes each!
– No office hours required!
– No exams, no homework – you get to only do the fun stuff as an Oral English teacher.
– Only 2-3 lesson plans required per week! (Assistance with lesson planning available.)
– PAID holidays! Over 3 weeks holiday in Feb and one full week in Oct, in addition to other holidays.
– Lots of opportunities for overtime if desired.
– All Visa fees reimbursed!
– 5000 RMB flight reimbursement/Completion bonus
– Free emergency medical insurance
– Live with 10-15 other Western foreigners in a nice central location in Zhangjiagang.
– Contract is 10 months, September through June.
– Currently, jobs available are for Elementary School, with other opportunities possible.
As an Oral English teacher, you’ll be placed in one of the city’s public schools. You’ll have the opportunity to get to know your students as you try to draw out the language skills they are already learning in their regular English classes. Your job is to get them speaking! You can be creative and have a lot of fun with it. You will be the highlight of your student’s week!
Bachelors Degree (must be certified by a Chinese Consulate or Embassy officer in home country)
Up-to-date CRB (criminal background check within one calendar year of start date)
Current Passport (Native English speakers only – USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND)
Previous employer reference letter
We are located in Zhangjiagang City, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China (population est. 1.4 million). 1.5 hours from Shanghai and 1 hour North of Suzhou and Wuxi.
Zhangjiagang is part of greater Suzhou, about 150 km due west of Shanghai. The region has a long history. Located at the confluence of the Grand Canal and the Yangtze River, Suzhou has long been an important center, not just for transportation and commerce, but for art, poets, and beautiful gardens. Zhangjiagang is considered a model city by the Chinese government and is famous throughout China for the politeness of its people, the cleanliness of its streets, it’s beautiful parks, and its low crime rate. In 2012, Zhangjiagang had the second highest economic growth rate in all of China.
With a balance of western culture and Chinese traditional lifestyles, Zhangjiagang is a wonderful city for any new-comer to the country intrigued by life in China.
There are plenty of western-themed English speaking restaurants, movie theatres, shopping malls, bars and pubs to enjoy. If you are looking for typical Chinese cuisine and shopping, we have that as well, of course!
If nature is your calling there is an abundance of scenic canals, lakes, gardens, and close travel destinations within an hour’s distance for your amusement.
This is a great position for those interested in a fun, easy, and fulfilling teaching opportunity. Whether you are a first-time to China teacher, new to ESL, or an experienced educator looking for a more relaxed and easy-going teaching post with minimal requirements, the Full-Time Oral English Teacher position is a great way to experience teaching in Jiangsu Province’s most livable city.
For more information please respond to this ad or contact directly:
Foreign Teacher Manager
Navitas Education Group
Jiangsu Province, China 215600
Cell: 0086 151-6236-0925
Email China: email@example.com
Email U.S.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype id alexgoodie376
Linked In: https://cn.linkedin.com/in/alex-goodman-03242757
Facebook: facebook.com /navitaschina
Wait! If this job isn’t suitable for you, check out the other jobs in the teaching jobs category. Alternatively, you may find a professional job more to your liking.
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.