After tax 11k to 15k Public primary school ESL teacher in Shanghai
Shanghai Changning district,
teaching students ranging from ages 7-12 (grades 1-5). You will
become a real teacher in the public school and work closely with Chinese teachers. A
full curriculum with materials is provided to help you plan engaging and exciting
lessons. Five working days a week, from Monday to Friday. On the average 20
teaching hours a week, including normal English lessons, workshops with Chinese
English teachers, English corner, meeting with the school leader. Eight hour shift a
day, from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Free lunches at the school.
This program is ideal for those who would like a more immersive teaching experience
within the vibrant city of Shanghai.
The details are as follows:
Contract Period: Starting September 1st – middle of June (9.5 months)
Salary: RMB 11,000 – 15,000 AFTER TAX (depending on experience and
Housing Allowance – RMB 1,000
End of contract bonus when the teacher finishes this contract: RMB5,000
Performance bonus when the teacher finishes this contract: RMB5,000
Health Insurance Reimbursement: up to RMB1,300
Holidays: 8 paid holidays consisting of any national holidays during the normal
One month unpaid holiday : (winter holiday) a month between January and February.
There will be a one-off payment RMB6000 made to the teacher to assist with living
and/or travel expenses during this time.
Valid Work Visa
NB: There are no flight reimbursements with this program.
If you would like to be considered for these positions, please prepare the following
– CV / resume with Skype ID and email address
– A high-resolution scan of degree and original
– Notarized certificate of degree
– A high-resolution scan of TEFL or equivalent and original
– Notarized certificate of TEFL or equivalent
– No criminal record
– A high-resolution scan of passport photo page
– Recent photo
We would like to hear from candidates who are;
– Native English Speakers from Canada, the UK, America, New Zealand, Australia,
Ireland, South Africa
– Have a recognized EFL qualification (TEFL/TESOL /CELTA/DELTA)
– Have a university degree
– Teaching experience preferred but not essential
– Are outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient and professional
– Are looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners
If you are interested please send a 30 seconds video introduction in Englsih focus on teaching and education background, resume, photo, degree in English translation, teaching cert to (plz send us the job link as well) to the email below
Add us on Wechat: 13791985128 / ESL-Consultant
Follow us on Wechat for more job vacancies: ESL-Consultant
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.