This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current. You may like to check out the latest jobs in the teaching jobs category
kids training/elemenary/kindergarten English teacher job in Shanghai
Teach students between the ages of 3 and 16 in a fun and engaging
environment. All our schools maintain the highest standards in education by providing
excellent course materials, technology and an engaging learning environment.
Location: Shanghai, Changning District
Preferred starting date: August 1 st / September 1 st 2017
Salary: RMB 11,000 – RMB 15,000AFTER TAX (depending on experience and
Housing Allowance – RMB 1,000
End of contract bonus when the teacher finishes this contract: RMB5,000
Performance bonus when the teacher finishes this contract: RMB5,000
Health Insurance Reimbursement: up to RMB1,300
Holidays: 16 days paid holiday including national holidays, school holidays, etc.
Un-paid holiday: there will be one month unpaid holidays in the winter holiday
(January or February). Half salary guaranteed with 45 teaching hours at least and any
extra hours in that month will be paid by hourly rate.
Teaching Hours: 90 hrs teaching hours per month (no office hours beyond the 90
NB: There are no flight reimbursements with this program.
We would like to hear from candidates who are;
– Native English Speakers from Canada, the UK, America, New Zealand or Australia,
– Have a recognized EFL qualification (TEFL/TESOL /CELTA/DELTA)
– Have a university degree
– Teaching experience preferred but not essential
– Are outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient and
– Are looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners
Apply now by sending the following documents:
– CV / resume with Skype ID and email address
– A high-resolution scan of degree and original
– Notarized certificate of degree
– A high-resolution scan of TEFL or equivalent and original
If you are interested please send a 30 seconds video introduction in Englsih focus on teaching and education background, resume, photo, degree in English translation, teaching cert to (plz send us the job link as well) to the email below
Add us on Wechat: 13791985128 / ESL-Consultant
Follow us on Wechat for more job vacancies: ESL-Consultant
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.