This job was posted more than 30 days ago and may no longer be current.
- Contract Period: Aug/Sept 2012 start for one year contract.
– Package: 7000-8000RMB/month for the ESL teachers, the science teacher could up to 10.000RMB/month + free well-furnished apartment + airfare reimbursement on successful completion of contract + working visa + insurance
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 40 teaching hours
– Duration of each class: 50 minutes
– Location Available: Wuxi city, Jiangsu Province
- Vacancy: 5
1. Schools provide local airport/station pick up.
2. Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
3. Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
4. Low living expendiure, about 1000-2000RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
5. We are completely free!!!
★ Native English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
★ Age between 22-60
★ At least two years related teaching experience
★ Teaching certificate
★ Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred (not always essential)
★ Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you’d like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact Maggie .
About Our Company
EslConsultant has been serving as a bridge between foreign job-seekers and China employers since 2003. We offer required job information to English teachers and non-teachers, link them to the suitable China employers or look for suitable jobs upon their specialty.
We provide side information regarding work and life in China, including visa procedure, china policy, and ongoing support during the contract period.
We believe to serve with sincerity, efficiency and are reliable. We only want to work with qualified , responsible job-seekers and reputable employers. All China employers we work with have legal license to hire foreign employees.
We provide ongoing support to both sides.
Our consulting service is free of charge for all full-time job seekers, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to find a job in China or need any information. We will reply in 24 hours.
Disclaimer: This job listing has been submitted by an external company. JobsInChina.com does not accept liability for any issues arising out of your use of this service.